Sunday, April 5, 2009

BIG NEWS! must read


Life in Del Rio has just got a little more exciting for us. Soccer was really going great for me; I was doing really well. But seeing as some jerk had to go and ruin it... a poo-poo headed man - that's about a head & a half taller than me intentionally pulled my legs out from underneath me at the last game, so I am no longer playing. Only because I don't want to hurt our future child....
Oh that's right... Fyi I just found out I'M PREGNANT! (I think it'll be a girl, for 2 reasons: 1) we have issues with naming a boy right now and I hope God will give us more time to work it out or... just until phil changes his mind!!! HA and 2) phil claims he only wants boys - ha ha God tends to have a funny sense of humor don't you think! So I think it's only natural... but i'll let you know when we find out!)

6 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

I'm your friend...and CONGRATS!!!!!!!! Points for me for being the FIRST friend to comment :)

April 13, 2009 at 7:03 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

Hey thumb twin! Congrats on the bambino! Boys ain't half bad though. Link us up, we've been blogging since '05. ;)

April 13, 2009 at 7:23 PM  
Blogger Whitney said...

Congrats on the little one! I'm very excited for you and Phil

April 13, 2009 at 7:33 PM  
Blogger Lynette said...

Congrats guys! That is awesome news! How is your mom taking the news of inpending grandmahood? Just tell her it is the best and she will love it! If she needs any tips tell her to call me.....

April 13, 2009 at 9:10 PM  
Blogger Connie said...

AAAHHHH!! I'm so excited for you!! I admit that was the first thing that came to mind when you said "must read, big news" How is your mom dealing with the whole "grandma" thing??

April 15, 2009 at 2:32 PM  
Blogger shawnee said...

That is so exciting!!! congratulations! I love and miss you guys! Hope I get to see how cute you look prego. You better post some pics in a few months!

April 19, 2009 at 5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home