wow - fun
So we went to the doctor Firday and found out that women get the sickest around week 10 due to hormones going crazy. So I figured I've been sick a lot and thought it was finally calming down - I must be past that 10 week mark. Only to get a sonogram telling us we were probably more like 6 or 7 weeks along. Wow - FANTASTIC so more sickness is yet to come. Why don't people tell you how fun it is? Oh that's right - they do. But for some reason it's impossible to know what they mean unless you've gone through it... and men - it doesn't help having you say "are you sure it's not in your head"? watch out or something may be placed in your head soon too! haha just kidding... kind of


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home