weekend in weatherford
We flew to weatherford Thursday to spend some time with Phils brother and their family who came down from Utah for a week. Though we only spent about 3 days with them it was a lot of fun. Phil and Dave left off like no time had passed - it was like watching two little brothers in grown up bodies. Alecia, our sister in law was so nice to shannah - trying to keep shannahs mind off being sick worked. We will be looking foward to them moving to Texas as soon as possible. Hopefully sooner, rather than later, seeing as who knows how long the Air Force will keep us around here... Phil and Shannah were able to go back to arlington to spend a couple hours with most of her family and also see a few close friends. Even though it was nice to see everyone we have decided that since we keep running ourself thin when we go home we will be doing things different from now on.... Hopefully it will continue to keep the trips enjoyable... until then if anyone can give us a reason to go somewhere - let us know. Then maybe we can take another mini vacation. (hopefully shannah will be over her sicknesses by then! which everyone keeps swearing will be worth it...)


3 Comments:
I know this is selfish for me to think, but I wished u guys lived closer to me. I miss u both soooo much. Glad u enjoyed your trip. Look I'm blogging! Don't say anything. I'm green at of still.
Whatcha doing differntly? Not allowing hopewells' to invade the base? GOOD Idea!
love you guys!
Hey you could always come to visit us in lubbock in fact Sunday Trevor is set to recieve the his priesthood he turned 12 last week.Just an idea!! Love ya and miss you guys .
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home