Wednesday, May 27, 2009

13-14 weeks

So apparently they say about month 3 (aka 12 weeks) a pregnant woman should stop feeling so sick and start to feel normal again... Apparently this is for pregos that are not me. I have perfected puking over the past 3 days... It is almost a form of art at this point. I now play the - hmm... "what meal was that from" game. Thank goodness for nice foods like crackers and oatmeal.
All I've got to say is - if this kid ever thinks to give me crap I'm going to remind it what I had to go through to bring it into this world. I must admit I am starting to get more excited though. And I know that (although it felt like it, I now know that) this pregnant stuff is not going to be the end of me.
All my friends and family with cute kids and nice families are helping out more than they realize... Just to know how much better it'll get - what a life saver. Thanks everyone!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lynette said...

Sorry to hear you are having such a hard time, hope it gets better for you soon! When you look into your baby's eyes for the first time you will forget all about being sick! Sorry, this doesn't help right now, but you will get through it! I think that is how we (women) keep having babies because we somehow forget all the yucky parts of being pregnant.

May 27, 2009 at 6:11 PM  
Blogger Budenbenders said...

thanks - ya I was already telling Phil I heard each pregnancy is different so maybe next one will be easier.. so I'm not done just yet... I guess I am coming to terms with it though the complaints on this thing. pardon my doing so!

May 28, 2009 at 7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home