Tuesday, June 8, 2010

surprise!

Surprise! I bet you thought we fell off the face of the earth? Seems like we did, a lot has gone on. Only 84 days until we find out our next Air Force assignment!

Since the last post highlights include: Phil tracking to T-38s (and we are going broke because of it... they like to take money as often as possible for any dumb reason in the name of their "drop" party in 84 days); Brayden is learning so much... seems like something new every other day (at least), and he is CUTE as can be; I have been working on my photography skills a little and cleaning our house like crazy to keep allergins and what not out. Trying to help our little guys skin clear up. His skin gets real bad sometimes. He has been the pediatricians lab rat - tested, poked, pricked, scraped, swabbed, given 2 oral antibiotics, mutiple creamS/ointmentS/steroidS for his skin, using 2 new meds to try and help his itchiness, etc... and heres the best part - His head is SO big the doctor now wants us to go have an ultrasound done to insure he is "normal" (aka no fluid, tumors, etc.). After accusing me of having a big head, I tried to tell her Phils side of the family is known to have abnormally large heads, but she still wants to make sure.

Well thats it for now, I will try and write more later. I can only do it when Brayden is preoccupied or asleep though - seeing as last time I tried to get on the computer with him in my lap he somehow turned everything into chinese characters! haha what a smart guy right?!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Chelsea said...

awww i love himmmmm! i can't wait for ya'll to come up for july 4!! :D

June 21, 2010 at 4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home