Monday, January 4, 2010

pics

Saydee loves Brayden, but isn't allowed to gte too close
Usually she'll try to sneak in kisses here and there...

and sometiems succeeds! haha how cute...


Dad likes to scare him occasionally while he sleeps bc its funny to him when brayden shakes his hands, scrunches his face and opens one eye slowly to see whats going on, only to fall right back asleep in 2 seconds!
This onesie describes our 12 lbs 6 week old perfectly! "I love milk" Yesterday someone at church thought he was a three month old.



 His head didn't fit too well... this must be the "hurry and take the picture, so I can get this hat that's too small off" look... Funny thing is my grandma started to ask if we could fit him in the stocking?! - ya... we all got a good laugh out of that one because that wasn't about to happen... !

3 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

DEEEELICIOUS!!!! Holy crud I want to squeeze that baby! He is too precious!

January 4, 2010 at 6:52 PM  
Blogger Kari said...

I hope you read Beck's blog cause I've put on pics of our dog with him. It's pretty cute, but sometimes I have to punch her to stop kissing him! She just doesn't stop!

January 4, 2010 at 11:07 PM  
Anonymous Chelsea said...

video works! and those pictures are sooooooo cute!!!

January 6, 2010 at 2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home