Phils bday
Yesterday was Phils birthday. This year it's really kicking in that he's an old man - with a kid in all! But we decided not to let that stop us from letting him feel young anyway. As a surprise I tricked Phil into going to the mall, something he does not like to do, and ended up giving him $10 in quarters to go play in the arcade. He could do anything he wanted. He shared his quarters with me and even bought us a brownie (to help some charity)... what a nice guy. Shared his arcade money with everyone. Then when we won about 200 tickets in prizes he gave some to a couple little kids, and bought me a braclet with the left over. This braclet will help me remember which side we are on when feeding Brayden! Isn't he soooo smart!? I... I mean WE (Brayden and I) love that man! He is awesome.
Here are some pics of the hospital... no others will follow for a while since some were deleted (i'm not bitter, I am not bitter, I am NOT ....) anyway - sorry ... And now that my camera is being sent of to get fixed... I will however try and keep you up to date. Especially now that I am starting to get a hang of life inbetween feedings! haha


2 Comments:
wow, you're standing up after having a baby? i didn't know that was possible cause I was down for the count after surgery. and when i DID walk, i looked like a 100 year old lady (and I looked like hell. and that puts it nicely). Cute pics!
well phil almost broke my hip flexor during labor - so it almost wasn't possible! I moved slow!.. haha and ur blog is so cute
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home