life
I came in the office to clean it,but somehow have ended up checking facebook and writting this blog. I have to though, to let all my friends know what the dealio is.
So phil is starting "formation flying" now. This means he must fly really close to other air planes and not crash no matter what the lead pilot does (tricks, straight flight, etc)! They make a big deal when planes are a few miles away in civilian world - not in the Air Force tho... to see what its' like high light the web address below, right click to "copy" then open a new internet tab and right click to "paste":
http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-video-10496627-t-6-texan-formation-24_1.php
Brayden had his 2 month check up/shots! That was... sad. Poor kid the guy just slammed those things in his legs! I stood back and phil held his arms... I could not watch but instantly went for him when he started to cry. Unlike the PKU (2 week blood sample) I did NOT cry this time... Probably because it all happened so fast. But I did scoop him up and leave asap. Didn't even wait for phil to get the car seat, protective mom in me knew he'd want out of there as quick as possible! So I made a run for the door.
I am trying to cut my sweets down... I attempted working out (after doc gave the "ok") and didnt have enough milk afterwards for Brayden. So I talked to a nutritionist about eating well enough to have enough milk for him and work out. We made two goals: 1) Try 3 new veggies before next appointment 2) only have one sweet thng a day that consists of less that 150 calories. Today is the first day and I have failed... :-/ whoops... maybe this is harder than I thought! agh
So phil is starting "formation flying" now. This means he must fly really close to other air planes and not crash no matter what the lead pilot does (tricks, straight flight, etc)! They make a big deal when planes are a few miles away in civilian world - not in the Air Force tho... to see what its' like high light the web address below, right click to "copy" then open a new internet tab and right click to "paste":
http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-video-10496627-t-6-texan-formation-24_1.php
Brayden had his 2 month check up/shots! That was... sad. Poor kid the guy just slammed those things in his legs! I stood back and phil held his arms... I could not watch but instantly went for him when he started to cry. Unlike the PKU (2 week blood sample) I did NOT cry this time... Probably because it all happened so fast. But I did scoop him up and leave asap. Didn't even wait for phil to get the car seat, protective mom in me knew he'd want out of there as quick as possible! So I made a run for the door.
I am trying to cut my sweets down... I attempted working out (after doc gave the "ok") and didnt have enough milk afterwards for Brayden. So I talked to a nutritionist about eating well enough to have enough milk for him and work out. We made two goals: 1) Try 3 new veggies before next appointment 2) only have one sweet thng a day that consists of less that 150 calories. Today is the first day and I have failed... :-/ whoops... maybe this is harder than I thought! agh


3 Comments:
easy answer...don't work out. :) unfortunately that has been my motto for far too long. i worked out for a while then said screw it. i need some inspiration!
By the way, I think it's funny that your dog's name is Saydee cause sooo many little girls are named Sadie and I hate it cause I think it's a dog's name. Thanks for proving me right!
Aww I so wish I could meet your little guy! As far as the shots go you will never get used to it!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home