a portion from my journal
So Brayden had another allergic reaction to food the other day (I think because of milk). And as I threw him in the bath, washed him quickly, and gave him Benadryl, I realized it’d be a good idea to ask Phil to give him a blessing. He waited for someone to come help with the blessing and as I could not wait around doing nothing, I said a prayer myself. I could see he was no longer getting worse after my prayer, but after the blessing he progressively got better. I was pondering afterwards, how anyone can do it without the Lord; I can’t imagine. Things are just so much easier if you have His help. All it takes is asking, and following what he asks brings even more blessings…. it amazes me how great life is when you know you have someone omnipotent on your side. And even better when you trust/use his help.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home