Monday, June 8, 2009

i <3 sushi

I am doing GREAT!!! 3 Good days in a row now. Made it to a decent amount of camp today, then started to feel a little.... weird. So I figured I'd better head home. Then, as every pregnant woman does I had two things on my mind, get home fast to pee, and then to eat. IN that order. I was feeling some sushi... but one problem... There is NO sushi in Del Rio. And seeing as it's bad for pregos anyway that's probably a good thing. (because I'd eat it weekly!) But today I was craving some good sushi, came across an Awesome websight full of ideas and began to make some... I must admit - sushi is tough... but today was my best yet!!! I should've taken pictures, but too late, they're gone!!! YUM! I just wanted to share how much we love sushi!!! (And those little rolls NEVER fill Phil up - except mine. He couldn't finish it all! HA!!!) Maybe I'll have to start a business. Anyone interested?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home