Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Yeah!

As of Sunday we now have a baby changing thing ordered!!! And to be honest, I can't even remember what it looks like right now because I've looked at so many! But we are def excited now that we can proceed with the room!
Yesterday Shannah had a doctors appointment and while there was told the baby is in the correct position (head down), and he's looking strong, big... 5 almost 6 lbs at this point. I have heard the last month or so the baby is suppose to gain half a pound a week.... anyone know if this is true? Or what it is? Let me know!
Pilot training is going well for Phil - as of today he is about 3 flights away from soloing! This means he will fly the T-6 by himself without an instructor. This is a big deal... Shannah should go watch when he solos' in order to take some pictures... This should be early next week at the latest!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home