Wednesday, October 14, 2009

blessings come in all different ways

We just decorated for halloween this past weekend! It was so fun - Phil and I were at spirit halloween looking around and - as normal phil was not too excited to shop. He was having a hard time wanting to spend money so he didn't even look at stuff - probably his way of trying to trick me into thinking he didn't like anything - but I knew he just didn't like the prices. All I kept thinking was "man I wish he would act as though he cares!"
Then, we met a man named Eric. He just moved here to our little town - and seeing as that's the case, really has no friends. But since we happened to show up on the employees "friends and family" discount day - he offered us his coupon for 30% off our total purchase. About 2 minutes prior to meeting Eric, I could see the look in Phils eyes - he was ready to leave. I'm glad I tried to stall longer, because we got blessed w/ Eric and his coupon! All the sudden phil was mUCH more inclined to shop. He even picked a couple things out without my help! It's AMAZING what a little thing like that can do... Don't you think

1 Comments:

Blogger Whitney said...

Are we going to get to see pictures of the decorating?

October 21, 2009 at 4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home