15 DAYS
They moved "Drop" night up so we now have 15 days until finds out what his next assignment is next Friday! I feel more excited than I did during Christmas as a child! THe anticpation is nearly killing me!! CAN"T WAIT!!! I will keep you up to date of course. I know i've been in military too long becuse I wanted to abriviate up to date - utd... haha anyway we have many more years to go! more abbriviations to come!
Brayden had his first solid poop today.. I threw it out and phil got mad - I'm a now suppose to take it outta the trash so we can get a picture of i first! lol weird buda family traditions!!
Brayden would like to say hello... mikoo n m,l m nj h i , 0- m,b ,m vccxcx./z cx c
Ok as you can see I gotta go entertain now! ttyl!
Brayden had his first solid poop today.. I threw it out and phil got mad - I'm a now suppose to take it outta the trash so we can get a picture of i first! lol weird buda family traditions!!
Brayden would like to say hello... mikoo n m,l m nj h i , 0- m,b ,m vccxcx./z cx c
Ok as you can see I gotta go entertain now! ttyl!


2 Comments:
For a minute, i thought i might not be here for his drop, but I will be. I'll be back from AZ next week Saturday. I can't wait to see what he gets either!
um, i just found this. that is hilarious about the diaper. so did you dig it out of the trash?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home