change
Change can be an exciting thing! A lot has changed since our last post. As most of you are aware of the past changes (Phil finished pilot training in Del Rio, followed by the completion a 3 month training in Whichita Falls), Brayden was a pilot for Halloween, turned 1, is growing so fast!, Baby 2 (still unnamed) is growing so fast! He is even busier than Brayden was in the womb so far! Which is a scarey thought that he may come out even busier than his brother (who keeps me on my toes often)!
We were suppose to arrive in Arizona no later than the 24 of Feb - up until they ammended Phils orders the Wednesday before we were going to leave. So I had packed evertything up from my mother in laws and bought an airlines ticket Wed morning with no insurance (seeing as I thought orders were set in stone esp so close to leaving). And this pregnancy has seemed to be harder on my body anyways - perhaps its the stress of no real home of my own, perhaps its I only see my husbands for a day or 2 on the weekend (when I think I should get rest and help, apparently so does everyone else), or maybe its just the stress of all the uncertainty trying to plan to get a house before I have a baby in a state I have no connections. Either way this is causing a lot of stress on my body apparently and I have been having a ton of conrtactions lately. Now, I can normally over look a lot of physical pain - its just always been something I'm pretty good at. But I went ahead and called the doctor just in case, and was told to go in and not wait for my appointment with her. So I made it to the hospital yesterday only to have them tell me I Am in deed contracting constantly, my baby seems to be the size of a 33 week old (not a 28.4 week old), so they are trying to tell me he should come early (about a month earlier then priorly expected), gave me a shot to try and keep me from contracting, but I continued to contract, so they gave me another. After telling me it could in deed be stress or any other reason (nothing for sure), they put me on bedrest, told me to take it easy, no physcial anything, etc.... I thought .... hm... as if finding out my baby is suppose to come early and now I cant even pick up my baby when I'm basically by myself all the time is suppose to make me not stress... lol anyway - we will keep you up to date! baby is awake now tho so I gotta go
We were suppose to arrive in Arizona no later than the 24 of Feb - up until they ammended Phils orders the Wednesday before we were going to leave. So I had packed evertything up from my mother in laws and bought an airlines ticket Wed morning with no insurance (seeing as I thought orders were set in stone esp so close to leaving). And this pregnancy has seemed to be harder on my body anyways - perhaps its the stress of no real home of my own, perhaps its I only see my husbands for a day or 2 on the weekend (when I think I should get rest and help, apparently so does everyone else), or maybe its just the stress of all the uncertainty trying to plan to get a house before I have a baby in a state I have no connections. Either way this is causing a lot of stress on my body apparently and I have been having a ton of conrtactions lately. Now, I can normally over look a lot of physical pain - its just always been something I'm pretty good at. But I went ahead and called the doctor just in case, and was told to go in and not wait for my appointment with her. So I made it to the hospital yesterday only to have them tell me I Am in deed contracting constantly, my baby seems to be the size of a 33 week old (not a 28.4 week old), so they are trying to tell me he should come early (about a month earlier then priorly expected), gave me a shot to try and keep me from contracting, but I continued to contract, so they gave me another. After telling me it could in deed be stress or any other reason (nothing for sure), they put me on bedrest, told me to take it easy, no physcial anything, etc.... I thought .... hm... as if finding out my baby is suppose to come early and now I cant even pick up my baby when I'm basically by myself all the time is suppose to make me not stress... lol anyway - we will keep you up to date! baby is awake now tho so I gotta go


3 Comments:
Crazy stuff going on! I hope everything becomes less stressful and you stop having contractions!
oh man. I wish i could be there to help you. Do have ANYONE who can come help you?? I hope you can find some way to relax some. :( You'll be in my prayers!
Insane!!! You will definitely be added to our family prayer roll. Sending lots of house-hunting fairies your way!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home