doctors
So we had an dis.. i mean doc appointment today; 16 week check up. They told me all this stuff to look foward to at our last appointment, so I prepared accordingly. I was told by my neighboor that she found out the sex of her baby at 17 weeks... I was so excited thinking perhaps today we could find out the sex. But the doctor broght a device in the room to listen to the heart beat and no sonogram... So at least we know the heart is going strong, but no sex... then we took my blood and called it a day. I guess its a good thing I didn't take the advice from the budas and get all jacked up on caffine right before hand so the baby would move all around. Maybe next time... So about July 3 or 6 or so expect to hear again about the next appointment.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home