happy labor day... not pregnancy labor
This past weekend was rather interesting.... We flew home - normally little boy inside me will sit still for a day or so after flying. I dont know why, but for some reason since this past weekend he has not stopped moving. And at this exact time is still going! I can no longer sleep in any comfortable position, and find myself waking up on my back with a butt that's gone to sleep and a few random muscles (like my right knee) that continuously twitches, due to his weight pushing on nerves n what not!
Phil also has had an unusual trip this past weekend as he had his first sympathy puke. We were coming in on a landing (thank goodness he wasn't flying), and I asked for a barf bag and was laughed at because I do not get sick. Well after looking back and seeing the seriousness of my face they quickly found me a bag. As I sat trying to compose myself, bag still folded, phil reached over and started to unfold the bag for me. I thought "how sweet - i am trying hard not to use it tho" - all the sudden Phil uses it himself. As he sat scrunched up over this bag I then realize I may loose it and he now has the only barf bag on the plane.... So I either better hold it down or it's gonna land all in my shirt. He ends up filling the bag up! Probably about 5 lbs worth of puke. It was amazing... I just knew it would end up like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Id8ZU6aM6JU
But it didn't! thank goodness!! Happy Labor Day!
Phil also has had an unusual trip this past weekend as he had his first sympathy puke. We were coming in on a landing (thank goodness he wasn't flying), and I asked for a barf bag and was laughed at because I do not get sick. Well after looking back and seeing the seriousness of my face they quickly found me a bag. As I sat trying to compose myself, bag still folded, phil reached over and started to unfold the bag for me. I thought "how sweet - i am trying hard not to use it tho" - all the sudden Phil uses it himself. As he sat scrunched up over this bag I then realize I may loose it and he now has the only barf bag on the plane.... So I either better hold it down or it's gonna land all in my shirt. He ends up filling the bag up! Probably about 5 lbs worth of puke. It was amazing... I just knew it would end up like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Id8ZU6aM6JU
But it didn't! thank goodness!! Happy Labor Day!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home