maryland
Well traveling when your almost 30 weeks pregnant has one plus side ... I can actually sleep on a plane. I don't know if it's the position, or exhaustion, but I found it is possible to sleep on a plane, something i have NEVEr been able to do. Though - note if you attemp this, yourback will hate you and try to quit working for the next couple of days to prove a point!
We blitzed to Maryland this past weekend (or should I say saturday) for phils best friends wedding reception! I was able to see an old friend as well and we both got to spend time with somefamily (which turned out to be his sisters birthday! ) But it was a whirlwind of a trip that finished all too soon.
I am posting a picture from last weeks belly ... I even have curly hair! (Dad let me know if this is good ... or if I need more!) Haha well hope you guys have a good day.
Oh and I WILL get better at this blog thing .. I promise
We blitzed to Maryland this past weekend (or should I say saturday) for phils best friends wedding reception! I was able to see an old friend as well and we both got to spend time with somefamily (which turned out to be his sisters birthday! ) But it was a whirlwind of a trip that finished all too soon.
I am posting a picture from last weeks belly ... I even have curly hair! (Dad let me know if this is good ... or if I need more!) Haha well hope you guys have a good day.
Oh and I WILL get better at this blog thing .. I promise


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home