Thursday, June 18, 2009

update

Phil is finally at the intro to pilot training for the Air Force right now. He is very excited, but very busy. We basically only have time to talk about 15 mins a day. They make them study all day long, work out a certain number of hours while there, give them physical fitness tests, and give them curfews they must be in their rooms by. It is crazy! He will finally get to start wearing his flight suit once everyone in his flight gets a 100 on a specific test.
I, on the other hand, was feeling a bit better and figured I'd better hop in the car while I actually felt good, and book it back dfw area to spend time with family while he's doing that stuff. I can not see all the family however, and that is a little sad. We wish Junior and Being every good blessing the Lord can give them during this time in their life. We love you both and send our love always!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home