A nice, friendly game.... or is it
Yesterday Phil and I went and worked out together for the first time in a while. (I haven't been doing much of anything since this pregnancy began. It kicked my butt first few months and I lost all my muscle - No exxaggeration!!) So I did my one round of the lightest weights and was tired out. Phil got going lifting all sorts of big weights. Then we went and did "cardio". This was a friendly game of racquetball..... in which I won. The second game we started because I told Phil he hadn't reached his 20-30 mins of cardio quota. So we said first to 7. And winner gets naming privilages! I started serving and skunked him: 7-0. He said "what - you meant to 17?!" just playing around and I agreed... Did I mention I told him this was to name the baby? But I was in back messing w/ my raquet and somehow wasn't watching a wicked serve he dished up - hurt myself - so I went easy. He won after that... Does this mean re-match? Or I won to the original 7? Or since I agreed to keep going despite my pains - he won? hmm....


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home